Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis Level 4
CDSA Level 4 is a more detailed assessment of the microbiological environment of the gut. The main difference between CDSA Level 2 and CDSA Level 4 is that Level 4 contains a 3-Day Parasitology assessment, which is vital if you have had previous test results have been negative if you are still suffering from symptoms. This test is also useful for those previously diagnosed and treated for pathogenic infections such as Giardia intestinalis, Blastocystis hominis or Amoeba.
The 3-Day Parasitology assessment increases the accuracy of identifying these pathogens in the gut. Sometimes a single sample will come back as a false negative, collecting three samples will decrease this possibility by 95%.
It includes an analysis of:
- Macroscopic Appearance: Colour, Consistency, Food Remnants, Food Fibres
- Microscopic Appearance: Fat Globules, Meat Fibres, Vegetable Fibres, Starch Cells
- Bacteriology: A measure of both the good and bad bacteria in the digestive tract
- Mycology: Tests if yeasts are present in the bowel
- 3-Day Parasitology: Identifies the presence of parasites in digestive tract
- Biochemical Markers: Including Pancreatic Function, Absorption of Fats, Carbohydrates and Protein, pH and Short Chain Fatty Acids
- Additional Markers: Indicating more severe problems in the bowel e.g. Mucous, blood and pus
- Measure of dysbiosis: Identifying the state of imbalance of intestinal microbial flora
This is an excellent test for patients suffering from digestive imbalances including: Constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, flatulence, heart burn, reflux, irritable bowel symptoms, pain, nausea, cramps, fatigue or weight loss.
Upon purchase of this test you will receive your stool testing kit in the mail complete with instructions. Upon completing this test and the results being processed you will receive a 25 page report analysing your results and providing recommendations and treatment protocols. In additional you will also receive a fifteen minute follow up consultation with one of our qualified Naturopaths. In this consultation you will be able to get any of your questions answered and we can walk you through your recommendations if required.
Other people who viewed this also bought