IgG 93 Food Sensitivity Profiles
The majority of adverse reactions to food are rarely life threatening, but may be a source of considerable discomfort in many chronic conditions and disease. Many people live with minor or major symptoms of adverse food reactions for years without suspecting the involvement of the immune system and the foods which trigger them.
There are many causes for food sensitivity reactions, and they are often given a low priority in the investigation of disease. Common conditions where food sensitivity may play a role include bloating, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, migraines, depressions, asthma, skin conditions and behavioural problems in children.
Upon purchase of this test, you will be able to locate your blood collection facility and organise a time for your test. Once the results of your test have been processed, you will receive a 5 page report analysing your results and providing recommendations and treatment protocols.
Specific foods tested include:
- Grains – barley, buckwheat, corn, Durhum wheat, millet, oats, rice, rye, wheat
- Fruits and Vegetables – tomato, apple, apricot, banana, blackcurrant, grape, grapefruit, kiwi fruit, lemon, melon, orange, peach, pear, pineapple, plum, strawberry, olive, aubergine (eggplant), avocado, beetroot, broccoli , cabbage, cauliflower, carrot, celery, chicory, cucumber, leek, chili, lettuce, mushroom, onion, peppers, potato
- Nuts, Seeds and Legumes – cashew nut, coconut, hazelnut, peanut, sunflower seed, walnut, sesame seed, almond, Brazil nut, vanilla bean, carob, cocoa bean, coffee, cola nut, rapeseed, haricot bean, kidney bean, lentil, peas, soy bean, string bean
- Dairy and Eggs – cow’s milk, egg white, egg yolk, goat’s milk, sheep’s milk
- Fish – Fish – cod, crab, herring, mackerel, mussel, plaice, prawn, salmon, sole, trout, tuna
- Meat and Poultry – beef, chicken, lamb, pork, turkey, venison
- Herbs and Spices – pepper, garlic, ginger, nutmeg, mint, tea, yeast (baker’s & brewer’s
Other people who viewed this also bought