IgG 40 Food Sensitivity Profiles
The majority of adverse reactions to food are rarely life threatening, but may be a source of considerable discomfort in many chronic conditions and disease. Many people live with minor or major symptoms of adverse food reactions for years without suspecting the involvement of the immune system and the foods which trigger them.
There are many causes for food sensitivity reactions, and they are often given a low priority in the investigation of disease. Common conditions where food sensitivity may play a role include bloating, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, migraines, depressions, asthma, skin conditions and behavioural problems in children.
Upon purchase of this test, you will be able to locate your blood collection facility and organise a time for your test. Once the results of your test have been processed, you will receive a 5 page report analysing your results and providing recommendations and treatment protocols.
Specific foods tested include:
- Grains - corn, oats, rice, rye, wheat
- Fruits and Vegetables- apple & pear, citrus mix (lemon, orange, grapefruit), berry mix (raspberry, strawberry, blackberry), mustard mix (cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower), potato, carrot
- Nuts, Seeds and Legumes – bean mix (haricot, kidney, soy, pea), nut mix (almond, cashew, hazelnut, peanut)
- Dairy and Eggs – cow’s milk, egg white, egg yolk
- Fish - white fish mix (cod, haddock, plaice), shellfish mix (crab, lobster, prawn)
- Meat – chicken & turkey, pork
- Other – yeast (baker’s & brewer’s)
Other people who viewed this also bought